Friday, December 22, 2006

Something other than a scarf



I finished Catherine’s sweater. I really hope it fits her. I’m a little worried about the arms though, they seem like they’ll be a little tight. If it doesn’t fit, I’ll just keep it for Gracie and then make Catherine another one. It really didn’t take me long at all.

My next project (it changes every day) is going to be a felted bag made with the Moda Dea “Cartwheel” yarn. I’ll probably start that sometime today.

We really need to go TODAY and get a baby gate for the living room/foyer area. We haven’t bought one yet because the kind we need to get is expensive and he really wasn’t paying much attention to the stairs. Well, he’s recently decided that he loves to climb stairs and wants to do it all day long. He’s really fast at it too. So, in the meantime, we put a couple of the kitchen chairs laid sideways across there so he couldn’t get through. We’ll last night he learned how to climb over the chairs. I swear I gave birth to a monkey.

No comments: